Saturday, April 24, 2010

Break through

This'll be a quick one...

Just wanted to note that THREE times this week, I came home and immediately did the dishes. What? You're not impressed?! Do you know me?!!! Ok, let's review. I, Ms. S, loathe doing dishes. It is my least favorite home related task, hands down. But, for two reasons I am making an effort to be better.

1. I know how it feels to be the only one who does dishes when you're living with someone, and that feeling sucks. Mr. S has voiced his frustration, so I'd better do something about it.

2. A counter and/or sink full of dirty dishes is just overwhelming. Logically that means doing the dishes when there are only a few is much simpler, easier, quicker, and satisfying.

Hopefully my streak will continue.

Also, I mopped the bathroom floor (and kitchen floor) today. It felt SO good!! I may not like doing dishes, but I get great satisfaction out of cleaning the bathroom. :)

Will have more tomorrow! For now, sweet dreams...

~Ms. S

No comments:

Post a Comment