Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some inspiration

Having been sick recently, not too much cleaning has been done on my end of things. Husband cleaned thoroughly and all by himself this past weekend while I was cooped up with a nasty cold that's still lingering rather powerfully. But I have resolved to do a better job of up keep here, and this is my inspiration for doing so:

"I ought to have done it long ago but I've just kept putting it off...it's such a detestable task. It's a very bad habit to put off disagreeable things, and I never mean to do it again, or else I can't comfortably tell my pupils not to do it. That would be inconsistent." ~ Anne Shirley, Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery

And with those words of the immortal Anne Shirley, I am off to make our bed before promptly falling into what will hopefully be a deep (and most welcome) sleep.

Goodnight.

~Ms. S

No comments:

Post a Comment